Your comments help us improve our websiteSend your feedback
“Relax with Ocean” returns for round two!
With the physical, mental and financial stress of Christmas and New Year out of the way, we’re all in need of a bit of ‘me time’ to put our feet up and rejuvenate for the year ahead.
Here at Ocean loans, our ethos is all about making finance simple and stress-free, and to match our philosophy, we’ve teamed up with a bunch of bloggers to give them the chance to relax in true Ocean fashion!
You can find out more about our previous relaxation blogger project here>
We all have our own idea of what relaxation is. For some of us, it might be a quiet night in tucked up with a film, or perhaps a bracing country walk, and for others it might be hitting the shops or getting creative in the kitchen. The possibilities are endless.
Our last relaxation blogger mission armed us with loads of different ideas on how you could wind down, so if you’re stuck for inspiration, here’s some for you!
- Fifi McGee Interiors: Fiona invested in a mindfulness colouring book – these can be a great way to relax, meditate and de-stress. These books have become very popular recently and they’re designed to help people empty their mind by focusing their attention on the colouring project at hand.
- Fashion Mommy: Emma started her day with some pampering and beauty therapy, before indulging in an afternoon tea package and hitting the shops.
- Tilly Jayne: Tilly hit the city of Cambridge with a friend to enjoy a spot of brunch and take a casual stroll around the city centre.
- Little Blog of Horrors: Ayden took a trip to her hairdressers to be taken care of – with a cut and colour. She also pampered her face and nails and strolled around her local shops.
- EllieBearBabi: Vicki popped down to a local salon for a lovely, one-hour long Swedish massage.
- Cassiefairy: Cassie headed to Suffolk Punch Trust with her husband for a long, leisurely walk in the great outdoors.
- Dancing Through the Fire: Danielle’s day started off with a bit of pampering in the form of a manicure, before taking a casual stroll around Leeds and grabbing a bite to eat. Then she finished off the day with a long soak in the bath and a tub of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream!
- Zoe Bow x: Zoe lit some candles, popped a film on and enjoyed some edible treats!
- Courier and Courier: Lucy set-up a relaxing night in, armed with candles, a Lush bath bomb, glass of wine, face mask, film, pizza and chocolate.
- What Lizzy Loves: Lizzy visited her local beauty salon for Neom Organics massage.
Check back soon as we’ll be sharing even more relaxation inspiration after round two of our ‘Relax with Ocean’ series.