It almost seems like a rite of passage that you have to kiss a few frogs before you finally meet your prince (or princess).
So, for our Valentine’s Day competition, we want to hear about all your funny dating stories – whether they’re awkward or cringey. But don’t worry, we’ll make up for them by offering six lucky winners the chance to win a luxury date night on us! #LoveWithOcean
Here’s what you need to do:
1) Like our Facebook page
2) Like our competition post
3) Share your funny dating story with us by commenting on the post (you can use as many emojis as you like)
We’re giving away 6 x £100 Gourmet Guide Gift Cards which can be redeemed at over 5,000 of the best restaurants across the UK. It’s your opportunity to win a date night that makes up for all those previous let-downs – so make sure you get involved!
Our competition will be live from Friday, 2nd January 2018 until the 10am on Friday, 9th January 2018. And please note, the gift card can only be used on a maximum of two occasions and are valid for 9 months. Find out more at www.gourmetguide.co.uk.
The small print...
When you enter this promotion you need to be aware of the important information about the competition and the prize. We’ve set these out clearly by highlighting them in blue below but you will also need to read the additional terms after this.
- To enter the competition you must:
i. be 18 years or over;
ii. be a resident in the UK;
iii. post your entry on Ocean’s Facebook page
iv. ‘like’ our Facebook page
- The competition will run from 00:00am on Friday 2nd February to 10:0am on Friday 9th February 2018.
- There will be six (6) prize winners in total. Six (6) prize winners will be selected following the competition on 9th February 2018, who will each win £100 Gourmet Guide* Gift Voucher.
- The Promoter will select the prize winners at random from all correctly submitted entries. Winners will be selected on 9th February 2018.
- The Promoter will notify the prize winners by direct message, social post or email on the day of the winning prize draw.
- If any prize winner fails to confirm acceptance of their prize or cannot make use of their prize for any reason, that prize winner will forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
- Each of the prizes will be delivered to the prize winners by email within 28 days of the winning prize draw. The Promoter will not be liable for any delays in any respective transfer.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
*Gourmet Guide is not a sponsor of this competition. Details on E-Gift voucher redemption can be found here: https://www.gourmetguide.co.uk/shop/product/e-gift-vouchers/
- Employees of the Promoter or its associated companies are excluded.
- Internet or Wi-Fi access is required.
- No purchase necessary.
- One entry per person. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted. Any entry made using false or dishonest information will be disqualified.
- The Promoter will not be liable for entries that are not received, delayed or which are corrupted for any reason.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse any competition entry from any individual if their entry, and/or any associated social media account or website contains material which is offensive (including the use of foul language) or defamatory, contains nudity or incites and/or promotes violence or hatred or which discriminates, threatens or infringes the rights of third parties, or which the Promoter deems in its sole discretion is otherwise unacceptable. Entrants may not use the competition for the expression of political or religious views.
- The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that a prize described above cannot be provided to a winner. The prizes are non-transferable.
- Details of the winners' names and location will be available between 9/2/2018 and 23/2/2018 by visiting either the Promoter’s Facebook page (located at https://www.facebook.com/OceanUK or contacting the Promoter via email at: [email protected]
- By entering the competition, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoter to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising without charge.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winners over and above the prizes offered above and the prize winners use their prize at their own risk.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Intelligent Lending Limited, Think Park, Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1FQ
Disclaimer: All information and links are correct at the time of publishing.
By Deborah Moules
Thanks for signing up, !
You're on your way to becoming a