You do not want to miss our Easter Eggstravaganza, because we’re giving away over £900 worth of prizes!
Listen up everyone! Later this month, we’ll be holding an Easter egg hunt on our website and there’s a whole bunch of prizes to be won over our 9-day competition. So be sure to look out for our Facebook posts and get involved. You never know… you could be one of our lucky winners and enjoy an egg-stra special Easter!
How to get your hands on the goodies
From the 19th – 27th of March, we’ll be hiding a new Easter egg somewhere on our website every day.
It’s your task to find the egg and then comment its location on that day’s Facebook post (ie homeowner loans page or credit card page).
If you’re struggling to locate the Easter egg, simply read the daily clue on our post for a bit of help.
So what are the prizes?
We’re giving away 22 prizes in total over the course of our Easter egg hunt! They are broken up in the following way:
Between days 1 and 8, two winners will be selected on each day. The first winner will receive a £50 Asda Gift Card and the other will win a £20 Cadbury Gift Card.
On the final day, there will be six winners in total. The first three winners will each receive a £100 Asda Gift Card and the last three winners will each receive a £20 Cadbury Gift Card.
The small print
You can enter all of the competitions but we’ll only accept one entry per person for each day. Winners will be chosen at random from all correct entries and the results will be announced on our Facebook page. For the full T&Cs, see below.
When you enter this promotion you need to be aware of the important information about the promotion and the prize. We’ve set these out clearly by highlighting them in blue below but you will also need to read the additional terms after this.
- To enter the promotion you must:
i. be 18 years or over;
ii. be a resident in the UK;
iii. post your answer on Ocean’s Facebook page to the daily question posted by Ocean.
- The promotion will run from 00:00am on Monday 19th March 2018 to 23:59pm on Tuesday 27th March 2018.
- There will be twenty two (22) prize winners in total. One (1) prize winner will be selected each day between 20th and 27th March 2018 (inclusive) who will each win £50.00 Asda* Gift Voucher. Additionally, one (1) prize winner will be selected each day between 20th and 27th March 2018 (inclusive) who will win £20.00 Cadbury** E-Gift Card. Three (3) prize winners will be selected on 28th March 2018 who will each win £100.00 of Asda Gift vouchers. Additionally, three (3) prize winners will be selected on 28th March 2018 who will each win £20.00 Cadbury E-Gift Card.
- The Promoter will select the daily prize winners at random from all correctly answered and submitted entries from the previous day during the competition period. Daily winners will be selected on each consecutive day beginning on 20/03/18 through to 28/03/18 (except for weekend draws where winners will be notified on the following Monday).
- The Promoter will notify the prize winners by direct message, social post or email on the day of the winning prize draw (except for weekend draws where winners will be notified on the following Monday).
- If any prize winner fails to confirm acceptance of their prize or cannot make use of their prize for any reason, that prize winner will forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
- Each of the prizes will be delivered to the prize winners by post or email within 28 days of the winning prize draw. The Promoter will not be liable for any delays in any respective transfer.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
*Asda is not a sponsor of this promotion. Gift voucher Terms & Conditions can be found on their website.
**Cadbury is not a sponsor of this promotion. Gift voucher Terms & Conditions can be found here.
- Employees of the Promoter or its associated companies are excluded.
- Internet or Wi-Fi access is required.
- No purchase necessary.
- One entry per person per day. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted. Any entry made using false or dishonest information will be disqualified.
- The Promoter will not be liable for entries that are not received, delayed or which are corrupted for any reason.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse any competition entry from any individual if their entry, and/or any associated social media account or website contains material which is offensive (including the use of foul language) or defamatory, contains nudity or incites and/or promotes violence or hatred or which discriminates, threatens or infringes the rights of third parties, or which the Promoter deems in its sole discretion is otherwise unacceptable. Entrants may not use the competition for the expression of political or religious views.
- The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that a prize described above cannot be provided to a winner. The prizes are non-transferable.
- Details of the winners' names and location will be available between 20/03/2018 and 28/03/2018 by visiting either the Promoter’s Facebook page (located at https://www.facebook.com/OceanUK or contacting the Promoter via email at: [email protected]
- By entering the competition, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoter to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising without charge.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winners over and above the prizes offered above and the prize winners use their prize at their own risk.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Intelligent Lending Limited, Think Park, Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1FQ
Disclaimer: All information and links are correct at the time of publishing.BACK TO BLOG HOME