Your comments help us improve our websiteSend your feedback
2016 London Triathlon competition Ts&Cs
Below we have the terms and conditions for our 2016 London Triathlon competition.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from the competition if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- To enter, entrants must be aged 18 years and over and be a resident in the UK. Employees of the Promoter or its associated companies cannot enter the competition
- To enter the competition, which runs from 0900am on Monday 9th May 2016 to 2359pm Sunday 5th June 2016, entrants must fully complete the form hosted on the Promotor’s webpage (https://www.oceanfinance.co.uk/blog/2016-london-triathlon-giveaway-0-4895-0.htm) and include their name, email address, and their reason(s) for wanting to participate in the 2016 London Triathlon. Internet or Wi-Fi access is required.
- No purchase necessary.
- There will be five (5) prize winners. The winners will each win entry for one (1) person into the 2016 London Triathlon taking place on Saturday 6th August 2016 (the ‘Triathlon’). The Promotor will liaise with the winners regarding the distance in which they wish to participate in at the Triathlon, which includes either (i) individual super sprint distance, (ii) individual sprint distance; or (iii) individual Olympic distance. Entry and participation in the Triathlon will be subject to its own terms and conditions.
- One entry per person. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted. Any entry made using false or dishonest information will be disqualified.
- The Promoter will not be liable for entries that are not received, delayed or which are corrupted for any reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the prize described above cannot be provided to any of the winners. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The Promoter will select the winners at random from all correctly completed and submitted entries on or around Monday 6th June 2016. The Promoter will notify the prize winners by telephone or email within seven (7) days of the prize draw. If any prize winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of their prize within seven (7) days of being notified or cannot make use of their prize for any reason, that prize winner will forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
- The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable in the event that the Triathlon does not take place, is rescheduled, or postponed for any reason.
- The Promoter will send out entry codes to the prize winners to enable them to claim their free entry into the Triathlon via the online entry form for the event. The organisers of the Triathlon will send out race numbers to each of the prize winners approximately two (2) weeks prior to the event taking place. The Promoter will not be liable for the act or omissions of any postal service or courier or for any failure of delivery.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses (including but not limited to accommodation and travel) incurred by the winners over and above the prizes offered above. The prize winners participate in and use their prizes at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of their prize.
- Details of the winners' names and locations will be available between Monday 6th June 2016 and Monday 27th June 2016 by contacting the Promoter via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By entering the competition, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoter to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising without charge.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Intelligent Lending Limited, (t/a Ocean Finance), Think Park, Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1FQ.