This website is offered as a free service to you. Your use of this website constitutes
- The information that is made available on this website is intended for general information
purposes only and is provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties of any
kind. Neither we, nor any of our associated Companies, accept any liability for
any loss arising as a result of reliance on the information contained on this website.
- This website is owned by Ocean Finance, a trading style of Intelligent Lending Limited, and is protected by copyright and database
rights. You acknowledge that all trademarks (registered or unregistered) used in
providing this service shall remain the property of Ocean Finance at all times.
- You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on
this website in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or
more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal,
provided that you do not delete any copyright and other proprietary notices contained
- We may make improvements or changes to the products, services and prices detailed
on this website at any time without notice.
- Whilst we retain the right to establish any hypertext links* between this website
and any third party website at our discretion, you agree that you will not create
any hypertext links or deep links** between this website site and any third party
site without our express written consent.
- If you choose to use such a link as detailed in Clause 5 then you will leave this
website. Once you leave this website, whether or not you realise that you are leaving,
we are no longer in any way responsible for the material on the other website that
you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that
may arise in connection with or as a result of such external website material causing
any damage, costs, injury of financial loss of any kind. You must not disclose to
or allow any other person to use your user name and password.
- You agree that you will not use this website to:
Commit or encourage any criminal offence, including but not limited to harming a
minor in any way and stalking or harassing another;
Send or receive any material which is offensive, or which may be abusive, indecent,
obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other
rights. In the event we believe any material falls within any or all of these categories
we shall be entitled to remove it;
Collect or store personal data about other users;
Insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus, worm, trojan horse,
time bomb, trap door or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive
requests designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer
software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality
of, interfere with the performance of or impair the functionality of this website;
Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit or post links to any content that facilitates
Hack into any aspect of this website;
Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit links to any content that infringes the
intellectual property rights of any third party;
Circumvent, or attempt to seek to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of
Cause annoyance to other people accessing this website;
Send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred
to as 'spam', 'junk mail', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes' or any other form
of solicitation by e-mail or by any other electronic means;
Send e-mail or any other type of electronic message with the intention or result
of affecting the performance or functionality of any computer facilities;
Permit any third party to do any of the above.
- While we try and ensure that all information on this website is accurate and up
to date, errors may occur and we accept no liability for such errors. If we discover
an error we will amend the website as soon as reasonably possible.
- We neither warrant nor represent that your use of this website will not infringe
the rights of third parties.
- We are interested in protecting your personal information and we only use your personal
information in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.
- You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment
used by you in connection with this website and will not make a claim against Ocean
Finance for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits
resulting from the use of such materials.
- We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we
will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
- Ocean Finance reserves the right to refuse access to this website or any component
of it. Ocean Finance may at any time, at the discretion of the site's management,
refuse access to certain areas of this website to any individual it chooses - this
refusal of access may take whatever form the management deem suitable.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If you have any queries
regarding this website or the information contained on it, please contact the website
administrator by telephone on 0161 672 7575 or by using our e-mail enquiry form.
- This site is controlled and operated by Ocean Finance from the United Kingdom. Ocean
Finance makes no representations that materials in this website are appropriate
or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this website
from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance
with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No
material from this website may be downloaded, exported or re-exported into (or to
a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to UK exporting restrictions/legal
or socio-economic sanctions.
If you have any questions about our
please contact us at:
- Think Park
- Mosley Road
- Trafford Park
- M17 1FQ
- Tel. 0161 672 7575
Office Opening Times:
- Monday to Thursday: 9am - 8pm
- Friday: 9am - 5.30pm
*Hypertext links are a means by which visitors can skip from one website to another
or from one page to another within the same site.
**A deep link is like a hypertext link but takes the visitors into the website bypassing
the homepage on the third party website.